Monday, July 28, 2014

Bond with Wild Violets

Bond With Whomever by Essie with Revlon's Wild Violets




Bond With Whomever is a fabulous purple cream from Essie. It was my first Essie polish and secured a place in my heart for the brand, both by being an awesome color, and by having a great formula. It's a springy color, and it's shown here paired with dotted flowers in Wild Violets from Revlon, with glitter centers in Scorpio from Color Club.


Funny thing about Wild Violets...



I couldn't stop smelling my nails. I LOVE Choward's Violet mints!

Essie is among the higher-end drug store polishes, but is not super expensive, and you get a lot of wear for your money. This reaches opacity in 1-2 coats and is so shiny It hardly needs a top coat. I wear it when I travel and it often looks as great when I land as it does when I leave. The inoffensive milky color removes easily and doesn't stain. Color in the bottle and on the hand are completely identical and completely awesome.

I give it a 9 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. My sister recently let me borrow a pale grey color, it smelled like vanilla. Not at first but after it was fully dried. Too bad the scent fades so quickly though. I like what you did with the design, simple and very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Items

Related Posts with Thumbnails