Friday, February 22, 2013

Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away!

Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear nail color in Blue Me Away! #04
Blue Me Away! is a rich and vibrant creme color, and an active member of the extreme wear family.

Rocking this bright blue always gets me in a good mood. I think among my blueish polishes, this one is definitely my favorite. It even has it's own nickname around the house, which I can't say is true about any other color in my collection. This, my friends, is my Tron blue.

I picked this color up on sale, buy one get one 50% off, original price $2.99. Can't beat that deal! Okay, I guess you could, but you don't really need to. It went on and covered well in one coat, though two looked much more uniform. The paint tends to separate in the bottle, but blends back together easily and glides on smoothly. Blue Me Away! definitely lives up to the long wearing promise of this line of polishes. I use acetone polish remover, and it took 4 total cotton pads to clean up. My finger tips were a bit more blueish than I would like, but that all came off in the shower. I got exactly the color that I expected. A brilliant blue that matches the bottle.

I give Blue Me Away a 9 out of 10, only because of the staining during clean up. This color is easily my desert island pick. If I could only have one color for the rest of my days, it'd be Blue Me Away!

2 comments:

  1. You wore this to my wedding! Or at least it looked like this color. I liked it the second I saw it, now I know what kind it is. Imma copy you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I did wear this to your wedding! These are usually on sale at CVS. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Items

Related Posts with Thumbnails